9.2.12

:Definition--Worry:

I wanted to share something that I wrote a year ago about worrying. It's kinda fun reading back over stuff I've written in the past... and this was something that I felt really hit it on the head (note: if you can read it all in one breath--or close to it--you'll get the feeling of it even better!)

Worrying: Definition: thinking ahead to the things that might go wrong if everything goes the way you expect it to, which it never does, but it always pays to be prepared anyway, just in case this time it actually happens to occur something along the lines of what it seems could happen if all of your worst fears come true, which aso never happens, but if it did it would be horrible, so it's best to think about it all right now, so that you're ready for it if it ever comes, and if it doesn't, then you can move on to the next thing, which is how much you missed out on accomplishing and now have to tackle because you spent too much time worrying over what may or may not have happened and couldn't be fixed or prevented by thinking endlessly in circles about anyway.

But you did it, and here you are.


Yet I still worry... man, I think my blood pressure goes up just reading that...

=P

--Hobbes

No comments:

Post a Comment