27.2.13

:Back @ It:

The Thinkpress, February 26, 2013

So is a blog a diary, where I can write whatever I want to, share whatever crosses my mind, and let anyone who might be reading it in on the strange little world inside my head?

Or do I still need to over-censor my thoughts?

Am I allowed to share my incredulity, laughter, tears and questions about the random thoughts I have, or the things I read or hear over the course of my week?

Or is everyone only interested in sanitized, "G" rated opinions and comments about how sunny the weather has been, and how unbelievably cute my kids are (and they ARE)?

Is this MY space, shared with anyone who dares to enter into it?

Or is it public space, where I've technically got freedom of speech, but I'll be shut down if I talk about something difficult, or laugh at something no one else finds funny, or accidentally cause offence?

Read this article.

It's the epitome of ridiculous-ness, if ever there was such a thing.

Seriously...you can sit and eat your complimentary caviar in your seats upholstered with WHAT?!?!?

And then there's the diamond-filtered vodka.

Since when are these even OPTIONS?

Not sure I'd want to sit on those seats, actually. Not sure I could ever be comfortable once I knew what they were made of.

Some people's kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment