5.8.11

:Top 10 For Where-I'm-At:

I was thinking again the other day about how much music (and the words therein) can speak into your life, and build it up or tear it down... change your mood, your outlook, even your philosophy on life. So I got to thinking about songs that I've heard playing on radio stations lately that (unlike the ones picked merely for their epic-ness) actually really speak to the place I'm in at the moment ("moment" in this case referring to my season in life). So here they are. Please keep in mind that, as per usual, not EVERYTHING in these songs fits (how often does an entire song fit, after all?)... but at least parts of them really speak to me in this time.

"Marry Me"--Train
"For The First Time"--The Script
"Airplanes"--B.O.B. ft. Hayley Williams
"Maybe"--The Sick Puppies
"Good To You"--Marianas Trench
"Lead Me"--Sanctus Real
"Crazy"--Andrew Allen
"Keep Holding On"--Avril Lavigne
"Good Life"--OneRepublic
"Remedy"--Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment