3.8.11

:Top 15 for Epic-ness:

I decided that there are quite a few outright EPIC songs that play on the radio right now. Seeing as Kelowna has no absolutely brilliant radio stations, and I have yet to find an online station that I am completely happy with, I've had to learn to channel surf as the songs change, to find something that I like (for any of you that know me, that's weird, because I'm not one to have musical ADD). At any rate, if I was to pick the top 15 HUGEST sounding, most EPIC, blast-it-as-loud-as-you-can type songs on the radio here in Kelowna right now, they would be the following (in no particular order):

Second Chance--Shinedown
Alligator Sky--Owl City
Fireflies--Owl City
Stuttering--Fefe Dobson
Can't Breathe--Fefe Dobson
Good To You (Ft. Jessica Lee)--Marianas Trench
Sing--My Chemical Romance
Feels So Good (Lovin' You)--Steven Tyler
Misery--Glee Cast Version (by Maroon5)
Battlefield--Jordin Sparks
No Air--Jordin Sparks
Alone Again--Alyssa Reid
Maybe--The Sick Puppies
Jet Lag (featuring Natasha Bedingfield)--Simple Plan
Kings & Queens--30 Seconds To Mars

Feel free to disagree with me--this is just what I think =P

No comments:

Post a Comment